About our Company
Firma FOL-PLAST Zawadka Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. was established in 1987 on the initiative of the father of current owners as a family company in the plastics processing industry.
Growing systematically, FOL-PLAST now includes its activities:
-production of polyethylene film as input material
-production of a wide range of packaging, and
-recycling of film waste, in the process of granulating the secondary raw material used for its own production of foil.
-since 2002 the company has been authorized to purchase, process and transport post-production plastic waste from other companies
We are a member of PUPC
Polish Union of Plastic Converters
Association buys plastics processors with sales potential exceeding 5 billion PLN. Companies belonging to this association employ 8 thusand people. The union represents our interests in the Lewiatan Confederation, the EuPC (European Confederation of Plastics Processors) and the state administration.
Go to web side: https://pzpts.pl/en
The main objective of our company is the production of foil products according to the individual needs of customers and the service of packaging in the produced packaging. We take care that our customer is fully satisfied with our products.
We are fully committed to protecting the environment and comply with HACCP and GMP requirements.
Our goals are realized by improving the existing Quality Management System and HACCP, in particular by implementing quality and environmental policies and HACCP at all levels of the organization, including:
- comprehensive and timely customer service based on defined requirements
- monitoring and measurement processes to ensure the highest quality of products
- optimizing raw material consumption during product design
- the rational management of raw materials, which contributes to reducing the amount of post-production waste.
- segregation and recycling of waste generated during production
- minimizing the use of the environment
- raising employees' awareness of quality and environment in every workplace.
- ensure the safety of our products.
We commit ourselves to meet legal and other requirements related to our business, including environmental protection and HACCP. Continuous improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the system in accordance with PN-EN ISO 9001: 2008 standards is a priority for all employees of our plant.